The Top Ten Signs That You Haven't Been to Shul Often
- "Hey, my book is backwards."
- "Isn't it impolite to talk when the minister is talking?"
- "What's with the beanies?"
- "Isn't it funny that one person on the stage has a better singing
voice than the other ones."
- "I get the standing and the sitting; when do we kneel?
- "Does your prayer book have writing in a funny looking alphabet,
- "Why do people keep coming in even after the service starts?
Didn't they know what time it starts?"
- "Do a bunch of people always get up and walk out just before the
rabbi gives the sermon?"
- "This food after the services is really good, but wouldn't it be
better if people waited in line and then only took a little at
- "Hey, I remember this part from 'Fiddler on the Roof'!"