Top Ten Sayings of Biblical Mothers
- Samson! Get your hand out of that lion. You don't know where it's
been! (Judges 14:5-8)
- David! I told you not to play in the house with that sling! Go
practice your harp. We pay good money for those lessons!
- Abraham! Stop wandering around the countryside and get home for
- Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego! Leave those clothes outside, you
smell like a dirty ol' furnace!
- Cain! Get off your brother! You're going to kill him some day!
- Noah! No, you can't keep them! I told you, don't bring home any more
- Gideon! Have you been hiding in that wine press again? Look at your
clothes! (Judges 6:11)
- James and John! No more burping contests at the dinner table, please.
People are going to call you the sons of thunder! (Mark 3:17)
- Judas! Have you been in my purse again?!
- Jesus! What do you think, you were born in a barn?