Marrying into a Jewish Family
- Disadvantage: Your Christmas tree decorations will gather dust in their
- Advantage: You won't have to vacuum up dry pine needles and clog the
- Disadvantage: You'll need to keep a straight face when someone orders a
- Advantage: Your spouse won't die of cirrhosis.
- Disadvantage: You'll have to sell your archery set.
- Advantage: You won't shoot an arrow into your neighbor's cat (or is
that a disadvantage?).
- Disadvantage: You'll never have a family member who can fix your car.
- Advantage: You won't have to look at tatoos.
- Disadvantage: No one in the family will have 5 beers with you when the
Yankees win the pennant.
- Advantage: There will always be plenty of sweaters in the house.
- Disadvantage: Used clothing stores will not be the first choice when
seeking birthday presents for your nephews or nieces.
- Advantage: No one will give your son or daughter an ant farm.
- Disadvantage: Heavy cream will be a thing of the past.
- Advantage: You won't have to specify "diet" when you ask for a soda
in a family member's house.
- Disadvantage: You won't have to color Easter eggs.
- Advantage: After awhile, you will learn how to pronounce "Challah"
without anyone laughing at you.