Lessons from Noah's Ark
Plan ahead...It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark
- Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone might ask you to do
something REALLY big
- Don't listen to critics- do what has to be done
- Build on high ground
- For safety's sake, travel in pairs
- Two heads are better than one
- Speed isn't always an advantage. The cheetahs were on board but....
so were the snails
- If you can't fight or flee---float!!
- Take care of your animals as if they were the last ones on earth
- Don't forget that we're all in the same boat.
- When things get really deep, don't sit there and complain--shovel!!!
- Stay below deck during the storm.
- Remember that the ark was built by amateurs and the Titanic was
built by professionals.
- If you have to start over, have a friend by your side
- Remember that the woodpeckers INSIDE are often a bigger threat
than the storm outside.
- Don't miss the boat
- No matter how bleak it looks, there's always a rainbow on the horizon