Ten Ways to Tell You've Invited Too Many People to Your Seder
10. You can't find anywhere out of sight to hide the afikomen
9. To recline while drinking the wine, you all have lean in unison
8. You have to sketch your living/dining room on graph paper
7. You have to use a microscope to divvy up the knaidlach
6. When you rotate the verses of "Echad Mi Yodea?", someone ends up
singing "Who knows 39? I know 39"
5. You start looking at ads for closed circuit TV and auxiliary
4. While waiting for everyone to wash their hands the second time,
the matza rises
3. Even the kids complain that they don't have enough maror
2. When you recite the names of the ten plagues, the locusts really
ring a bell
1. When Elijah shows up, and you have to give him his wine "to go"